Looking for a new twist to your planter? Try our DIY gumboot planter for size
With the monsoons on their way out, your gumboots may find themselves a little out of weather (pun intended). Try our gumboot planter DIY to give your floral arrangements a new twist and put your gumboots to use, too. Watch the DIY video.
- A pair of gumboots.
- Two bricks of floral foam.
- Flowers of your choice.
- Measure the floral brick foam to ensure that it fits in your gumboots.
- Fix the foam with adhesive.
- Make sure you spritz them with a little water to make them look fresh
- Your gumboot planter is ready.