Try our DIY pegboard idea to organise your kitchen better
- A perforated aluminium sheet (please note, the thickness of the sheet will determine how much weight it can bear)
- Utensils of your choice
- S Hooks
- Nail and drill.
- Drill a nail to the back of the sheet to fix it on your kitchen wall.
- Fix storage panels of your choice to fit smaller cans.
- Next, arrange S hooks (available at your local hardware store) on the sheet in a way that will fit your utensils.
- Organise the utensils that you use regularly on the sheet in a way that appeals to you.
(We even fitted a small flower planter on the pegboard to show you how you can mix it up)
- Your kitchen pegboard is ready!
- Please Note: Ensure that the thickness of the sheet that you use, can withstand the weight of the utensils you have put on it.