5 quick tips to de-clutter your workspace
Are the stack of files, papers and a never ending stream of stationery making your desk look more like a train wreck than a well-oiled engine that keeps your work going on full steam? Fret not, here’s a list of our top tips to help you put things in order.
1. Let’s start with the geek stuff. Get your gadgets and the peripherals together. Use a movable trolley to place your printer,
copier, scanner – the works. This will help you clear up desk space. Opt for slimmer screens for your desktop; it will help
de-clutter visually. A sleeve is great way of bunching together all your wires and cables.
2. Now the table itself. If your space allows it, then opt for a larger one, which will give you more desk space. Alternately, choose
one with drawers that can hold basic stationery including pens, pencils, rulers, papers, etc.
3. Independent shelves will help you move the larger, bulkier files away from sight. Put them away in neatly labelled boxes for ease
4. You can refashion slotted angle shelves into a chic storage cabinet. Paint them in colours to match your study, and you have a
study unit ready.
5. Throw in a couch, an armchair or a beanbag if your space allows it. This will create a nice breakaway space, where you can read a
book, or have a coffee break.
Opt for slimmer screens for the desk, to help reduce visual clutter.
Bulkier files can be tucked away in neatly labelled boxes for ease of usage.
Fill out this form and our Customer Experience Specialist will reach out to you.
Your entryway is your home’s calling card. Make that first impression count
Designer Romilla Tewari crafted a functional haven for TV presenter Sohila Bajaj Parashar and chef Vidur Parashar’s baby girl
The family pooja room is the epicenter of this Mumbai home
Utilize or make the most of your furniture designs for small house. Know about a well planned house furniture design that is perfect for a small space only at Beautiful Homes.