Don’t let a messy desk come in the way of your productivity. Organise it in a jiffy with our quick hacks
A messy desk may be the sign of a creative mind, but for those with a penchant for organisation, cluttered tables are the stuff of nightmares. Try as we may we’re all guilty of scattering papers, toppling over stationery and causing general chaos in the rush to meet that deadline. Start afresh on your new project with a clean, organised desk. We tell you how:
· The keyword to keep in mind is to segregate and compartmentalise. Start with grouping things – papers, books, stationery, awards,
diaries, computer accessories, etc. This will also help you identify what you need to keep and what has to be discarded for home interior
· Now that you have decided what you need, get to storage. Wire baskets with multiple racks are a good option. Not only will you be
able to store multiple things, but it will make it easier for you to see what is kept where, hence quick and easier access. Arrange
everything in neat vertical columns so it’s easier to pull things out
· When it comes to flash drives and hard disks, store them in pretty containers to add a decorative touch to your table. If they are plain
containers, amp them up with decorative tapes, bows and paints
· Keep everything in stacks – especially your reference books. This will not only help you see the title clearly, but also provide
additional surface to store knick-knacks
· For a final flourish, and to add some visual relief bring in some fresh plants, scented candles and even aroma sticks. After all, we’ve
heard they help concentrate better!
Fill out this form and our Customer Experience Specialist will reach out to you.