Click Here for a 3D design consultation with our interior designers!
Prepare for spring with this lightly spiced Akuri recipe by SodaBottleOpenerWala chef manager Anahita Dhondy
Anahita Dhondy, Chef Manager at the Parsi themed restaurant SodaBottleOpenerWala takes us through a step by step guide to making Bharuchi Paneer Akuri. ‘Akuri’ is a Parsi term that is used in the context of egg bhurjee. In this case, Anahita has replaced the egg with paneer for a lighter feel that is perfect for the spring season. Check her recipe for Falooda here.
Read through for the step by step recipe.
- Chopped onion and tomatoes- 100 grams
- Paneer (grated)- 150 grams
- Coriander powder- 1 gram
- Degi mirch- 1 gram
- Haldi- 1 gram
- Butter- 15 grams
- Fried cashewnut- 8 grams
- Chopped coriander- 1 gram
- Salt- to taste
- Sambhar masala- 1 gram
- Chopped garlic- 10 grams
1. In a pan, add oil, add garlic and green chillies then sauté the
onion and brown nicely.
2. Add the masalas, and cook the onions. Then add the
tomatoes and cook the mixture.
3. Add the coriander and then the grated paneer. Add salt to
4. Lastly add the fried cashewnuts and the butter.
5. Toss well, garnish with onion rings and fresh coriander sprigs.
The Bharuchi Paneer Akuri recipe by chef manager Anahita Dhondy of SodaBottleOpenerWala.
Fill out this form and our Customer Experience Specialist will reach out to you.
Anahita Dhondy, chef manager, SodaBottleOpenerWala shares a recipe for the perfect spring time drink- the beloved Mumbai Irani Falooda
We got India’s most popular food blogger, Dassana Amit of vegrecipesofindia.com to share with us her recipe for this season’s most popular sweet