Click Here for a 3D design consultation with our interior designers!
We asked the folks at Miss T, the hottest new restaurant and cocktail bar in town, to give their signature twist to traditional Christmas drinks
The team behind Mumbai’s two favourite restaurants The Table and Woodside Inn came together to launch a restaurant and no surprise, it is Mumbai’s new hot spot already. We asked Jeremy Buck, the Beverage Director and Mixologist, to give some classic Christmas and winter drinks his signature Miss T twist.
For us a fragrant, spicy, comforting drink is like holding Christmas in a glass, we brought the recipes with us for you:
CHIMNEY SMOKED OLD FASHIONED
For the longest time, this classic has been a Christmas favourite. It’s a blend of sweet, spicy and bitter packed with a smoky kick
- 60 ml Whiskey (Spiced preferably)
- 15 ml simple syrup
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Ice cubes
1. Pour the simple syrup in a mixing glass and add warm water
2. Steep some cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg and two dashes of Angostura bitters in the above mix
3. Let it cool. Stir gently and pour into a glass of ice
4. Ignite a sprig of Rosemary, allow the smoke to dissipate in the glass and remove
5. Enjoy your smoked cocktail
NOT ANOTHER NOG
A take on the signature boozy Eggnog, this cocktail is a classic milk punch. It provides all the comfort of a Nog but as a more complex drink
- Whiskey and Rum mixture (2:1)
- Full cream milk
- Tea (any)
- Pineapple and lemon juice mix
- Simple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Grated nutmeg, cinnamon, clove or star anise
1. Take the whiskey and rum mixture and add an equal amount of full cream milk
2. Add half part of your favorite tea into half part pineapple and lemon juice
3. Add a splash of simple syrup and a drop of vanilla extract.
4. Garnish with grated nutmeg, cinnamon, clove or star anise
5. Let this mixture sit and the milk will curdle with the acid
6. Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth and enjoy a surprisingly complex clear punch
A warm, refreshing and spicy spin on Bermuda’s traditional drink Dark n Stormy, this cocktail is all you need to comfort you through the holiday season
- 60ml Dark Rum
- 25ml fresh apple juice (or chopped whole apple to soak and blend)
- 15ml lime juice
- 15ml cane syrup (2:1, sugar to water)
- 5ml ginger juice
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter
1. Add all the ingredients in a shaking tin and whip shake them together
2. Bring water to boil and add hot water to the ingredients. The ghee or butter may take a moment to melt and blend in
3. Enjoy this Caribbean influenced variation in the mild winter weather
A take on the signature boozy Eggnog, this cocktail is a classic milk punch. It provides all the comfort of a Nog but as a more complex drink.
A warm, refreshing and spicy spin on Bermuda’s traditional drink Dark n Stormy.
This Christmas favourite is a blend of sweet, spicy and bitter packed with a smoky kick.
Fill out this form and our Customer Experience Specialist will reach out to you.