As the temperature drops, prepare for a unique winter brunch with your folks
Winter season is a crowd favourite and brunches provide that perfect chance for family and friends to gather. There’s a general excitement in the air, easy chatter and aside from that, there’s the delicious food. The icing on the cake is a pretty table setting.
As it’s also Christmas season, there are several decoration options to choose from. Here are a few quick ideas to style your winter brunch:
1. If you don’t have a long table, place two or three tables end to end. Create a unified look by draping the tables with a large, beautiful
2. Try your hand at rustic chic – combine barren branches of trees to make a gorgeous centrepiece. Add ornaments to the branches to
enhance the look
3. If you don’t have enough plates that happen to match, that’s okay. Set each place with alternating plates and placemats underneath.
Use interesting napkin folding techniques to amp up your décor.
4. Pick up some sparkly gold and silver tea light candles (you probably already have a bag of tea lights somewhere). Roll some plain
ones in glue and glitter to add some sparkle.
5. If the brunch party is expected to last for hours and trickle into the evening, use fairy lights in warm hues or coloured versions to
keep the area well lit.
6. If you choose to decorate the table with flowers or candles, choose ones that don’t have a fragrance so they don’t compete with
the aroma of the food.
7. Prepare a few components of the brunch in advance so you have to just assemble them when it comes to serving. This will also let
you enjoy the party with your guests and you won’t be caught up in the kitchen the whole time.
Ready to host your brunch party? Gather up some friends and get started!