We got Jaanvi Dhawan and Priyanka Kapur of The Confetti Shop to spill the beans on the perfect presents to buy this holiday season
Wondering how to make Christmas merry for your loved ones? Owners of The Confetti Shop, Jaanvi Dhawan and Priyanka Kapur suggest “personalising favours and gift hampers is one of the best ways to celebrate this time of the year. Whether you're presenting a simple green tea box or a specially-styled champagne bottle…it’s important to be thoughtful and creative in packaging.” Priyanka and Jaanvi jotted down several gift ideas – items you can create or buy online and offline – that’ll help you spread the joy among friends and family.
1. A spa hamper is the best indulgence before or after all the December partying. Ensure the hamper includes an aromatherapy oil,
loofah, body wash and massage voucher.
2. Customise wine or flute glasses and present them with a bottle of wine or champagne.
3. Something simple like personalised Christmas greetings stationery (gift tags/cards) are also thoughtful gifts. Handwrite a message
to go with it for that extra personal touch.
4. There’s no better gift for your Christmas party hosts than a hamper including tea cake, cookies and brownies or a cake stand filled
with cupcakes and muffins.
5. Our high-tea hamper, which includes tea, tea cake, cookies and a tea pot.
6. Mint and Cotton’s personalised Christmas theme night suits and even table linen, mats and napkins can make a nice gift.
Personalised gift cards and tags make cute gifts. You can make them more memorable with hand written notes.
A cake stand filled with cupcakes, muffins and other sweet treats will also catch the fancy of friends and family. The stands can be two or three tiered and filled with the favourite pastries of the person you are gifting it to.
Champagne or flute glasses are also an ideal option to gift. Take them a notch higher by customising them or having them monogrammed.