Top tips to create the ultimate masculine space
While we like our men, dapper and dandy but that’s not to say we don’t dig a stylish, rugged pad. Think leather couches, industrial lights, fuss-free furniture, chest of drawers, you get the drift? You can also explore rough concrete, rustic wood, animal prints while at it.
1. Start with a statement piece. Invest in a good leather couch. Chesterfield, with tufted details.
2. Opt for a chest of drawers in solid wood or finished in leather.
3. Industrial tripod lights are not only sturdy but also add a bit of glam to the space. You can also opt for exposed bulbs.
4. Exposed brick walls are a great way to enhance the ruggedness. Hang an oversized clock for added effect.
5. Faux hide rug is a great way to retain the masculinity and yet add softness to the space.