Top tips to create the ultimate masculine space
While we like our men, dapper and dandy but that’s not to say we don’t dig a stylish, rugged pad. Think leather couches, industrial lights, fuss-free furniture, chest of drawers, you get the drift? You can also explore rough concrete, rustic wood, animal prints while at it.
1. Start with a statement piece. Invest in a good leather couch. Chesterfield, with tufted details.
2. Opt for a chest of drawers in solid wood or finished in leather.
3. Industrial tripod lights are not only sturdy but also add a bit of glam to the space. You can also opt for exposed bulbs.
4. Exposed brick walls are a great way to enhance the ruggedness. Hang an oversized clock for added effect.
5. Faux hide rug is a great way to retain the masculinity and yet add softness to the space.
Man Cave Essentials: Nothing spells masculine like leather.
Man Cave Essentials: Leather Furniture.
Man Cave Essentials: Exposed Bulbs.
Man Cave Essentials: Dark material palette.
Man Cave Essentials: Industrial Tripod Lights.
Man Cave Essentials: Leather Accessories.
Man Cave Essentials: A sheepskin rug goes well with leather furniture.
Man Cave Essentials: A feature floor lamp that can also double up as decorative element.
Man Cave Essentials: A chesterfield armchair.
Fill out this form and our Customer Experience Specialist will reach out to you.
Have a patio that needs styling? Follow our guide to create an outdoor nook you will love spending time in
Those little stubby plants are the perfect blend of pretty and hardy. Place them in terrariums and they will instantly add a dose of chic to your space. We got Neha Nadkarni, an avid gardener with a big green thumb to tell us how to do it right
Make the most of each frame with these handy tips from photographer Pankaj Anand, who has recently shot for a gourmet cookbook called Gujju Goes Gourmet entirely on his iPhone
BH loves these miniature concrete building blocks from MIM Studio