Inspired by the boho chic look? These are the five elements you need to recreate the look in your own home
Boho chic is popular among interior design addicts given its laidback, fuss-free style of décor. Interested in recreating the look in your own home? We tell you about the five elements you need, to create a boho chic look in your home.
1. Texture: Textured, tactile materials as accessories on the wall make a great case for boho chic. So do textures like sheepskin rugs and throws. Think colourful tribal African baskets and juju hats.
2. Colour: Bright, vibrant colours in the form of rugs and wallpaper lend an easy, boho chic charm to any room. Think Kilim rugs, bright poufs, Moroccan hanging lamps, Bright tie and dye fabric and Suzani cushions.
3. Indoor Botanicals: Large palm inspired botanicals are an easy go-to for making a boho statement indoors.
4. Candles (lots of candles): One can never have too many candles, especially those with twine around it for a casual, rustic feel.
5. Crochet: Whether as details in bed linen and soft furnishings or in the detail of hammocks and hanging planters, or even in accessories like a dreamcatcher, macramé makes a great case for boho chic style.
Dream catchers with crochet and feather detailing are a perfect example of mixing textures for a boho chic look.
Accessorise with articles made from colourful twine in simple geometric shapes.
Get inspired by greens in jute bags that instantly revive spaces.
For an instant pop of colour, use cushion covers with traditional patterns in bright, popping colours.
Think about off setting muted colours with bright overtones for a boho chic look.
Fill out this form and our Customer Experience Specialist will reach out to you.