Click Here for a 3D design consultation with our interior designers!
We have some bright ideas to help you light up your home interior this Diwali, read on to know more
Tis the time to drench your home in pretty lights. Diwali is almost upon us which essentially means it’s time to give your home a good scrub down. Once that’s out of the way, make room for these innovative ways to fill your home with warm illuminators. Traditional diyas and brass sculptural lights aside, here are some creative lighting options to adopt this year.
1. Turn regular apples into candle votives. Use them to decorate the dining table by creating a centrepiece or making it a part of
individual place setting.
2. Reach for a cottage chic look with yellow fairy lights. Move away from the regular window decoration and use them creatively
indoors. Drape them around your headboard, fill decorative bird cages with them, use them in hurricane lanterns or outline large
mirrors and watch their glow amplify. You could also DIY a spherical light by spray painting hula hoops black and stringing fairy
lights around it.
3. Pick pendant lights that cast interesting shadows. As the sway in the breeze, their remarkable shadows lend a sense of theatrics to
4. Put those extra mason jars laying around the kitchen to good use. Turn them into outdoor lanterns for the perfect
Instagram-worthy picture. Suspend them on stringed low voltage lights or use them as votives for floating candles.
5. If you don’t already have a monogram light, it’s the perfect time to get one. Spell out positive and festive words or just your
6. Washi tape, also known as every DIY-ers not-so-secret weapon, can instantly help uplift those regular t-light candles and plain glass
votives. Pick tapes with patterns and colours to suit your interiors and let your creativity take control.
7. Simple and minimalistic, air plant globes can double as t-light votives. They can be suspended or left standing individually around
the house to induce Scandinavian vibes.
8. It’s not Christmas yet but you can put those cake trays to use. Turn them into a pretty centre pieces or coffee table decoration
complete with petals, flowers and candles.
9. Heirloom ladles rusting away in the attic can make for beautiful illuminators too. Give them a new lease on life this Diwali.
10. Choose a pendant light or Edison bulb that you love and invest in a six to eight of them. Group them together to create a cluster
chandelier that’s affordable and can be dismantled or reconfigured easily.
Using fairy lights helps bring in that festive feel to your home.
Fill up mason jars with fairy lights and accessoriese them around the house.
Use apples to turn them into candle votives.
Use cake trays by turning them into coffee table decoration piece with petals, flowers and candles.
Fill out this form and our Customer Experience Specialist will reach out to you.
Being one of the most essential decorating tools in a room, we show you what options are available and how to choose the perfect window furnishings
To make your home feel like a summer holiday destination, some easy summer decoration ideas can help you decorate your home. Let’s take a look at..
Flooring is one of the basic elements of any interior design and two of the most popular choices are marble flooring and vitrified tiles. Let’s compare both to see which one would be best for your floors
Each type of flooring has its unique advantages, and determining which flooring is best depends on each room’s needs and location. Get to know the best choice for you