Bored of your plain walls? Give your walls a makeover with our DIY stencil idea
If you are like us, every once in a while you probably get bored of looking at the same walls everyday. This DIY idea is an easy and affordable way to update any corner in your home. Follow our instructions to know how.
1. Paint colour of your choice
2. Tray (to hold paint)
4. Stencil of your choice.(We have used the Wallfashion Fern pattern stencil from the Asian Paints stencil collection)
5. Mask tape
1. Fix the stencil on the wall firmly with mask tape in a corner of your choice.
2. Dip the roller in the tray, making sure the paint covers all sides of the roller. Move the roller over the stencil in one clean movement, making sure not to load too much paint on any one section of the stencil. This will avoid extra paint dripping on the wall.
3. Carefully remove the stencil from the wall, making sure the paint does not drip. Your stenciled corner is ready!
Looking for a new twist to your planter? Try our DIY gumboot planter for size
Get your kids into the Easter spirit with this fun, joyful DIY
‘Work from home’ doesn’t have to mean you plonked on the couch with your laptop trying to be productive. For the specific period of the Corona lockdown, we put down some ideas on creating a small, professional feeling space in our homes using what we already have
A trip to the flower market can become so much more with this Holi DIY. Watch our video to learn more