The celebrity chef tells us what makes his world go round
With a cookbook and TV show under his belt (Vicky goes Veg), celebrity chef and culinary consultant Vicky Ratnani talks to us about the top ten things that matter in his life.
1. What is your favourite part of your home?
2. What is the one thing that you never leave home without?
My phone charger.
3. What is the last purchase that you made for your home?
A waffle machine.
4. One indulgence for the home that you don’t regret.
My KitchenAid stand mixer.
5. The last city you visited for a holiday?
Melbourne, Australia where I am holidaying right now
6. What is the one ingredient that your fridge is always stocked with?
Skinless chicken thighs.
7. Your favourite kitchen tool?
My Japanese knife.
8. What makes a home beautiful according to you?
The people who live in it.
9. The first thing that you do when you get into work every morning?
Wish my kitchen team ‘A Happy Cooking day’
10. Tea person or coffee addict?
Green tea in the morning. Double espresso through the day.
We chat with Anagram’s principal architect Madhav Raman about his firm’s journey so far and the opportunity that India affords its architects today
Unabashedly a maximalist, she’s known for her work with bold prints and bolder colours