Socialite Sabina Singh tells us about the top ten things in her life
Socialite Sabina Singh tells us about the one thing that she carries around with her at all times and her favourite tool in the kitchen. Read on to know more.
1. What is the one thing that you carry around with you at all times?
My reading glasses.
2. Tell us your favourite part of your home.
The den. It's cosy and has an uninterrupted view of the sea.
3. What was the last big purchase that you made for your home?
A sculpture by a new artist.
4. Three gadgets that you always need around you.
Mobile phone, TV remote , AC remote .
5. How would you describe your personal style?
Quirky, feminine, relaxed.
6. First thing that you need to do when you get to work in the morning?
Put my desk in order. I am obsessive compulsive about neatness!
7. Your favorite tool in the kitchen?
The lemon squeezer.
8. What is your comfort food?
9. Favourite Holiday destination?
10. Your favourite restaurant when you travel abroad.
The Tea Room (Bangkok).
The Erawan Tea Room, Grand Hyatt, Bangkok.
A lemon squeezer.
Steering away from the mother ship (Goodearth to us), Nicobar drops anchor in the heritage precincts of Mumbai with its cool, contemporary laidback vibe
Architect Sandeep Khosla tells us about the biggest influences in his career and the one structure that he wishes he had designed
The principal architect at Mancini Enterprises tells us how India continues to inspire him, and why dams and large scale bridges are markers of civilisation for him
With an art collection that could give many a gallery a run for its money, not to mention nods from The New York Times and CNN GO, he is one of the most sought after designers in the country today