Looking for interesting coasters for your dining table? Make your own with this DIY idea
1. Cardboard sheet
2. Scrabble letters which make 4 letter words of your choice
4. Loctite or a strong adhesive
1. Arrange the Scrabble letters in a pattern you like by gluing it to the cardboard with the adhesive.
2. Once all the letters are arranged, cut the sheet around the block of the letters. We recommend arranging the letters to a 3 inches by 3 inches outline on the cardboard.
3. Your personalized coasters are ready!