Looking for a new twist to your planter? Try our DIY gumboot planter for size
With the monsoons on their way out, your gumboots may find themselves a little out of weather (pun intended). Try our gumboot planter DIY to give your floral arrangements a new twist and put your gumboots to use, too. Watch the DIY video.
- A pair of gumboots
- Two bricks of floral foam
- Flowers of your choice
1. Measure the floral brick foam to ensure that it fits in your gumboots.
2. Fix the foam with adhesive.
3. Make sure you spritz them with a little water to make them look fresh.
4. Your gumboot planter is ready.