Bored of your plain walls? Fall in love with them again with our DIY stencil idea
If you are like us, every once in a while you probably get bored of looking at the same walls everyday. This DIY idea is an easy and affordable way to update any corner in your home. Follow our instructions to know how.
1. Paint colour of your choice
2. Tray (to hold paint)
4. Stencil of your choice.(We have used the Wallfashion Fern pattern stencil from the Asian Paints stencil collection)
5. Mask tape
1. Fix the stencil on the wall firmly with mask tape in a corner of your choice.
2. Dip the roller in the tray, making sure the paint covers all sides of the roller. Move the roller over the stencil in one clean movement, making sure not to load too much paint on any one section of the stencil. This will avoid extra paint dripping on the wall.
3. Carefully remove the stencil from the wall, making sure the paint does not drip. Your stenciled corner is ready!